Pennsylvania & the Mid-Atlantic-Art & Architecture
New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Stout, Lee and Harry H. West
Lair of the Lion (2017)
- Braddock, Alan C., and Laura Turner Igoe, eds.
A Greene Country Towne (2016)
- Milroy, Elizabeth
The Grid and the River (2016)
- Mercer, Henry C.
The Bible in Iron; (2014)
- Robinson, Joyce Henri, ed.
A Gift from the Heart (2013)
- Amato, Micaela Amateau, ed.
Uncanny Congruencies (2013)
- Piola, Erika, ed.
Philadelphia on Stone (2012)
- Barber, Edwin Atlee
Tulip Ware of the Pennsylvania-German Potters (2011)
- O'Boyle, Shaun
Modern Ruins (2010)
- Fahlman, Betsy, and Eric Schruers, with a foreword by Russell W. Graham
Wonders of Work and Labor (2009)
- Falk, Cynthia G.
Architecture and Artifacts of the Pennsylvania Germans (2008)
- Yoder, Don
The Pennsylvania German Broadside (2005)
- Earnest, Corinne, and Russell Earnest
To the Latest Posterity (2004)
- Cohen, Allen, and Ronald Filippelli, with a Foreword by Miles Orvell
Times of Sorrow and Hope (2003)
- McMurry, Sally
From Sugar Camps to Star Barns (2001)
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.