New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Olson, Christa J.
Constitutive Visions (2016)
- Zimmerman, Julie N., and Olaf F. Larson
Opening Windows onto Hidden Lives (2014)
- Smith, Kristin E., and Ann R. Tickamyer, eds.
Economic Restructuring and Family Well-Being in Rural America (2014)
- Pickering, Kathleen, Mark H. Harvey, Gene F. Summers, and David Mushinski
Welfare Reform in Persistent Rural Poverty (2012)
- Ondetti, Gabriel
Land, Protest, and Politics (2011)
- Enríquez, Laura J.
Reactions to the Market (2011)
- Bonanno, Alessandro, and Douglas H. Constance
Stories of Globalization (2010)
- Schafft, Kai A., and Alecia Youngblood Jackson, eds.
Rural Education for the Twenty-First Century (2010)
- Griffith, David
American Guestworkers (2008)
- Wright, Wynne, and Gerad Middendorf, eds.
The Fight Over Food (2008)
- Campbell, Hugh, Michael Mayerfeld Bell, and Margaret Finney, eds.
Country Boys (2006)
- Bell, Michael Mayerfeld
Farming for Us All (2004)
- Larson, Olaf F., and Julie N. Zimmerman, assisted by Edward O. Moe
Sociology in Government (2003)
- Brown, David L., and Louis E. Swanson, eds.
Challenges for Rural America in the Twenty-First Century (2002)
- McMurry, Sally
From Sugar Camps to Star Barns (2001)
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.