Studies of the Greater Philadelphia Philosophy Consortium
New and Bestselling Books from this Series
Is There a Single Right Interpretation?
The Musician as Interpreter
Narrative, Emotion, and Insight
- Foucault and the Critique of Institutions Edited by John D. Caputo, and Mark Yount
- Is There a Single Right Interpretation? Michael Krausz
- The Musician as Interpreter Paul Thom
- Narrative, Emotion, and Insight Edited by Noël Carroll, and John Gibson
- The Quarrel Between Invariance and Flux Joseph Margolis, and Jacques N. Catudal
About this Series
The GPPC is a nonprofit educational organization founded in 1980 and including 14 member institutions. Our purpose is to promote philosophical inquiry into the vital intellectual and social issues of our day.
Visit the GPPC Web site at http://www.thegppc.org/
Sign up for e-mail notifications about new books and catalogs!