Issues in Policy History*
Books from this Series
Health Care Poilicy in Contemporary America
Integrating the Sixties
New Directions in Policy History
- Civil Rights in the United States by Hugh Graham, ed.
- Constitution and Public Policy in U.S. History, The by Julian E. Zelizer and Bruce J. Schulman, ed.
- Drug Control Policy by William O. Walker III, Ed.
- Environmental Politics and Policy, 1960s to 1990s by Otis L. Graham
- The Future of the Democratic Left in Industrial Democracies by Erwin C. Hargrove, ed.
- Health Care Policy in Contemporary America by Alan I. Marcus and Hamilton Cravens, eds.
- Integrating the Sixties by Brian Balogh, ed.
- Loss of Confidence by David Brian Robertson
- Money and Politics by Paula Baker, ed.
- New Directions in Policy History by Julian Zelizer, ed.
- New Perspectives on Public Health Policy by James Mohr, ed.
- The Politics of Abortion and Birth Control in Historical Perspective by Donald Critchlow, ed.
- Refugees and the Asylum Dilemma in the West by Gil Loescher
- Ruling Passions by Richard R. John, ed.
- Urban Public Policy by Martin Melosi, ed.
About this Series
Editor: Donald T. Critchlow
*This series is no longer active.
Sign up for e-mail notifications about new books and catalogs!