Post-Communist Cultural Studies Series*
Books from this Series
The Culture of Lies
Gender Politics in the Western Balkans
Up From the Underground
- Burden of Dreams by Catherine Wanner
- The Culture of Lies by Dubravka Ugresic
- The Culture of Power in Serbia by Eric D. Gordy
- The Denial of Bosnia by Rusmir Mahmutcehajic
- Gender Politics in the Western Balkans by Sabrina P. Ramet
- Imagining the Nation by Daina Stukuls Eglitis
- Looking West? by Hilary Anne Pilkington
- The Radical Right in Central and Eastern Europe Since 1989 by Sabrina P. Ramet
- Revolt of the Filmmakers by George W. Faraday
- Russia's Liberal Project by Marcia A. Weigle
- Textbook Reds by John Rodden
- Tundra Passages by Petra Rethmann
- Up From the Underground by Anna Szemere
About this Series
Series Editor: Thomas Cushman
This series is devoted to the publication of books that broaden our understanding of the culture of post-Communist societies. The series features scholarship from a variety of disciplines covering a wide range of topics and issues, especially focusing on subjects that were understudies during the Communist period and geographic areas that traditionally have been overlooked by Western analysts of culture. The final book published in this series will be John Rodden's Textbook Reds: Ideology and National Self-Legitimation in East German Schools.
*This series is no longer active.
Sign up for e-mail notifications about new books and catalogs!