Rhetoric and Democratic Deliberation
New and Bestselling Books from this Series
Confessional Crises and Cultural Politics in Twentieth-Century America
Letters to Power
- The Australian Citizens' Parliament and the Future of Deliberative Democracy Edited by Lyn Carson, John Gastil, Janette Hartz-Karp, and Ron Lubensky
- Challenges of Ordinary Democracy Karen Tracy
- Confessional Crises and Cultural Politics in Twentieth-Century America Dave Tell
- Constitutive Visions Christa J. Olson
- Deliberative Acts Arabella Lyon
- The Evolving Citizen Jay P. Childers
- Letters to Power Samuel McCormick
- Rhetorical Citizenship and Public Deliberation Edited by Christian Kock and Lisa Villadsen
- Speaking Hatefully David Boromisza-Habashi
About this Series
Rhetoric and Democratic Deliberation is a series of groundbreaking monographs and edited volumes focusing on the character and quality of public discourse in politics and culture. It is sponsored by the Center for Democratic Deliberation, an interdisciplinary center for research, teaching, and outreach on issues of rhetoric, civic engagement, and public deliberation.
Sign up for e-mail notifications about new books and catalogs!