Ordering Books Assigned for Classroom Use
Desk copies are for instructors who have already assigned a book as required reading for a course that they are teaching. To request a free desk copy of one of our titles, please send an email request containing the following information from your institutional address to .
- Name and number of course
- Frequency course is taught (annually, quarterly, irregularly)
- When course will be taught next
- Estimated number of students
- Bookstore(s) that will order books for course
- Office telephone number
- Mailing address
Still considering which book to adopt for your course? Request an examination copy.
Interested in licensing an e-book for use in your class? Please contact (814) 863-5994.