Religious Studies & Religion-Judaism
New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Baskind, Samantha
Jewish Artists and the Bible in Twentieth-Century America
- Brenner, Rachel Feldhay
Writing as Resistance
- Feuer, Avital
- Finkin, Jordan D.
An Inch or Two of Time
- Friedrichs, Christopher R.
A Jewish Youth in Dresden
- Green, Deborah A.
The Aroma of Righteousness
- Halpern, Baruch
The First Historians
- Kaplan, Louis L., and Jack Fruchtman, eds.
A Life in Jewish Education
- Kepel, Gilles
The Revenge of God
- Kogman-Appel, Katrin
Illuminated Haggadot from Medieval Spain
- Edited by Manekin, Charles
Freedom and Moral Responsibility
- Marks, Richard G.
The Image of Bar Kokhba in Traditional Jewish Literature
- Omer-Sherman, Ranen
Imagining the Kibbutz
- Rein, Raanan
Argentina, Israel, and the Jews
- Schachter, Ben
Image, Action, and Idea in Contemporary Jewish Art
- Stavans, Ilan and Marcelo BrodskyWith an afterword by Ilan Stavans
- Stavans, Ilan y Marcelo BrodskyCon un epílogo de Ilan Stavans
- Stern, David
Jewish Literary Cultures
- Stern, David, Christoph Markschies, and Sarit Shalev-Eyni, eds.
The Monk’s Haggadah
- Swartz, Michael D., and Joseph Yahalom, trans. and ed.
- Talgam, Rina
Mosaics of Faith
- Yovel, Yirmiyahu
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.