Religious Studies & Religion-Judaism
New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Crane, Jonathan K., ed.
Judaism, Race, and Ethics (2020)
- Polyakov, Emma O’Donnell
The Nun in the Synagogue (2020)
- Stern, David
Jewish Literary Cultures (2019)
- Eber, Irene, Edited with an introduction by Kathryn Hellerstein
Jews in China (2019)
- Heine, Heinrich, Translated by Stephen Mitchell and by Jack Prelutsky, and illustrated by Mark Podwal, with a foreword by Elisheva Carlebach
Hebrew Melodies (2019)
- Omer-Sherman, Ranen
Imagining the Kibbutz (2018)
- Stern, David
Jewish Literary Cultures (2017)
- Schachter, Ben
Image, Action, and Idea in Contemporary Jewish Art (2017)
- Stavans, Ilan and Marcelo BrodskyWith an afterword by Ilan Stavans
- Stavans, Ilan y Marcelo BrodskyCon un epílogo de Ilan Stavans
- Stern, David, Christoph Markschies, and Sarit Shalev-Eyni, eds.
The Monk’s Haggadah (2015)
- Finkin, Jordan D.
An Inch or Two of Time (2015)
- Green, Deborah A.
The Aroma of Righteousness (2014)
- Baskind, Samantha
Jewish Artists and the Bible in Twentieth-Century America (2014)
- Talgam, Rina
Mosaics of Faith (2014)
- Swartz, Michael D., and Joseph Yahalom, trans. and ed.
- Kogman-Appel, Katrin
Illuminated Haggadot from Medieval Spain (2006)
- Brenner, Rachel Feldhay
Writing as Resistance (2003)
- Yovel, Yirmiyahu
Dark Riddle (1998)
- Halpern, Baruch
The First Historians (1996)
- Kepel, Gilles
The Revenge of God (1994)
- Marks, Richard G.
The Image of Bar Kokhba in Traditional Jewish Literature (1993)
- Kaplan, Louis L., and Jack Fruchtman, eds.
A Life in Jewish Education (1997)
- Rein, Raanan
Argentina, Israel, and the Jews (2003)
- Edited by Manekin, Charles
Freedom and Moral Responsibility (1997)