Anthropology & Archaeology
New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Baruchi-Unna, Amitai, Tova Forti, Shmuel Ahituv, Israel Eph’al, and Jeffrey H. Tigay, eds.
“Now It Happened in Those Days”
- Baynes-Rock, MarcusForeword by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas
Among the Bone Eaters
- Burke, Jill
- Carr, Kurt W. and Roger W. Moeller
- Chassen-López, Francie R.
From Liberal to Revolutionary Oaxaca
- Christensen, Mark Z.
- Daun, Åke
- Davis, David Brion, ed.
Antebellum American Culture
- Fortes, Jacqueline, and Larissa Adler Lomnitz
Becoming a Scientist in Mexico
- Griffith, David
The Estuary’s Gift
- Griffith, David
- Halpern, Joel M. and David A. Kideckel, eds.
Neighbors at War
- Herr, Larry G., Douglas R. Clark, and Lawrence T. Geraty, eds.
The 2000 Season at Tall al-'Umayri and Subsequent Studies
- Hess, David J.
Spirits and Scientists
- Hyland, Sabine
The Chankas and the Priest
- Ingalls, Monique M. and Amos Yong, eds.
The Spirit of Praise
- Jacks, Philip and William Caferro
The Spinelli of Florence
- Jacobs, Paul F., and Joe D. Seger
Lahav VI: Excavations in Field I at Tell Halif, 1976–1999
- Johnson, Emily D.
How St. Petersburg Learned to Study Itself
- Kent, Barry C.
Susquehanna’s Indians: Second Edition
- Koch, Fred C.
The Volga Germans
- Kubik, Jan
The Power of Symbols Against the Symbols of Power
- Lapsansky-Werner, Emma J. and Margaret Hope Bacon, eds.
Back to Africa
- Larson, Carolyne R.
Our Indigenous Ancestors
- Laursen, Steffen, and Piotr Steinkeller
Babylonia, the Gulf Region, and the Indus
- Lawrence, Louise J., and Mario Aguilar, eds.
Anthropology and Biblical Studies
- Miller II, Robert D.
The Dragon, the Mountain, and the Nations
- Oosterbaan, Martijn
Transmitting the Spirit
- Pollock, Mary Sanders
- Quinones, Ricardo J.
Foundation Sacrifice in Dante's “Commedia”
- Raber, Paul A. and Verna L. Cowin, Eds.
Foragers and Farmers of the Early and Middle Woodland Periods in Pennsylvania
- Reid, Jennifer
- Rethmann, Petra
- Rosenthal, Joel T.
- Shields, James J., Jr., ed.
- Smith, Billy, ed.
Life in Early Philadelphia
- Stewart, R. Michael, Kurt W. Carr, and Paul A. Raber, eds.
The Nature and Pace of Change in American Indian Cultures
- Svärd, Saana and Agnes Garcia-Ventura, eds.
Studying Gender in the Ancient Near East
- Talgam, Rina
Mosaics of Faith
- Thomas, Elizabeth Marshall
The Hidden Life of Life
- Wallace, Paul A.W.
Indians in Pennsylvania: Second Edition
- Weaver-Zercher, David L., ed.
Writing the Amish
- Wellmon, Chad
- Whitehead, Neil L.
Of Cannibals and Kings
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.