New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Ray, Angela G. and Paul Stob, eds.
Thinking Together (2019)
- Cherney, James L.
Ableist Rhetoric (2019)
- Crick, Nathan
Dewey for a New Age of Fascism (2019)
- Williams, Roger L.
Evan Pugh’s Penn State (2018)
- Kraybill, Donald B.
Eastern Mennonite University (2017)
- Oresick, Jake
The Schenley Experiment (2017)
- Hogan, J. Michael, Jessica A. Kurr, Michael J. Bergmaier, and Jeremy D. Johnson, eds. with a Foreword by David Zarefsky
Speech and Debate as Civic Education (2017)
- Schaeffer, Denise
Rousseau on Education, Freedom, and Judgment (2016)
- Czerwiec, MK, Ian Williams, Susan Merrill Squier, Michael J. Green, Kimberly R. Myers, and Scott T. Smith
Graphic Medicine Manifesto (2015)
- Asen, Robert
Democracy, Deliberation, and Education (2015)
- Griffith, Sally F.
Liberalizing the Mind (2014)
- Rodden, John
Textbook Reds (2012)
- Connelly, John and Michael Grüttner, eds.
Universities Under Dictatorship (2012)
- Sack, Allen L.
Counterfeit Amateurs (2012)
- Dowling, William C.
Confessions of a Spoilsport (2012)
- Maynard, W. Barksdale
- Láng, Benedek
Unlocked Books (2010)
- Schafft, Kai A., and Alecia Youngblood Jackson, eds.
Rural Education for the Twenty-First Century (2010)
- Rogers, Rebecca
From the Salon to the Schoolroom (2008)
- Anderson, Lee W.
Congress and the Classroom (2008)
- Kitching, Gavin
The Trouble with Theory (2008)
- Gerhold, Henry D.
A Century of Forest Resources Education at Penn State (2007)
- Sonenklar, Carol
We Are a Strong, Articulate Voice (2006)
- Penn State Press
This Is Penn State (2005)
- Penn State Public Broadcasting
Raise the Song (2005)
- Alperson, Philip A., ed.
Musical Worlds (1998)
- Contosta, David R.
Villanova University, 1842–1992 (1995)
- Shields, James J., Jr., ed.
Japanese Schooling (1993)
- Williams, Roger L.
The Origins of Federal Support for Higher Education (1991)
- Kockelmans, Joseph J., ed.
Interdisciplinarity and Higher Education (1978)
- Duiker, William J.
Ts'ai Yuan-p'ei (1978)
- Edited by Feuer, Avital, Sharon Armon-Lotem, and Bernard Dov Cooperman
Issues in the Acquisition and Teaching of Hebrew (2009)
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.