New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Bell, Michael Mayerfeld
Farming for Us All
- Bonanno, Alessandro, and Douglas H. Constance
Stories of Globalization
- Brown, David L., and Louis E. Swanson, eds.
Challenges for Rural America in the Twenty-First Century
- Campbell, Hugh, Michael Mayerfeld Bell, and Margaret Finney, eds.
- Enríquez, Laura J.
Reactions to the Market
- Griffith, David
- Larson, Olaf F., and Julie N. Zimmerman, assisted by Edward O. Moe
Sociology in Government
- McMurry, Sally
From Sugar Camps to Star Barns
- Olson, Christa J.
- Ondetti, Gabriel
Land, Protest, and Politics
- Pickering, Kathleen, Mark H. Harvey, Gene F. Summers, and David Mushinski
Welfare Reform in Persistent Rural Poverty
- Schafft, Kai A., and Alecia Youngblood Jackson, eds.
Rural Education for the Twenty-First Century
- Smith, Kristin E., and Ann R. Tickamyer, eds.
Economic Restructuring and Family Well-Being in Rural America
- Wright, Wynne, and Gerad Middendorf, eds.
The Fight Over Food
- Zimmerman, Julie N., and Olaf F. Larson
Opening Windows onto Hidden Lives
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.