African American Studies
New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Romaine, James and Phoebe Wolfskill, eds.
Beholding Christ and Christianity in African American Art (2017)
- Bergo, Bettina and Tracey Nicholls, eds.
“I Don’t See Color” (2016)
- Darden, Robert
Nothing but Love in God’s Water (2016)
- Love, Velma E.
Divining the Self (2015)
- Gordon Nembhard, Jessica
Collective Courage (2015)
- Higginbotham, Carmenita
The Urban Scene (2015)
- Darden, Robert
Nothing but Love in God's Water (2014)
- Giesberg, Judith, ed. and transcribed and annotated by The Memorable Days Project
Emilie Davis’s Civil War (2014)
- Daniel, G. Reginald
Race and Multiraciality in Brazil and the United States (2007)
- Lapsansky-Werner, Emma J. and Margaret Hope Bacon, eds.
Back to Africa (2007)
- Kiddy, Elizabeth W.
Blacks of the Rosary (2007)
- Williams, Linda Faye
The Constraint of Race (2003)
- Davis, F. James
Who Is Black?: 10th Anniversary Edition (2001)
- Winch, Julie
The Elite of Our People (2000)
- Higham, John, ed.
Civil Rights and Social Wrongs (1999)
- Blake, Jody
Le Tumulte noir (1999)
- Moses, Wilson Jeremiah, ed.
Liberian Dreams (1998)
- Trotter, Joe, Jr., and Eric Ledell Smith, eds.
African Americans in Pennsylvania (1997)
- McKivigan, John, ed.
The Roving Editor (1996)
- Hinks, Peter P.
To Awaken My Afflicted Brethren (1996)
- Scales-Trent, Judy
Notes of a White Black Woman (1995)
- Moses, Wilson Jeremiah
Black Messiahs and Uncle Toms (1993)
- Long, Richard A., and Eugenia W. Collier, eds.
Afro-American Writing (1991)
- Loewenberg, Bert James, and Ruth Bogin, eds.
Black Women in Nineteenth-Century American Life (1976)
- Singh, Amritjit
The Novels of the Harlem Renaissance (1976)
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.