Anthropology & Archaeology
New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Nadal, Deborah
Rabies in the Streets (2021)
- Stavans, Ilan with etchings by Eko
A Pre-Columbian Bestiary (2020)
- Flexsenhar III, Michael
Christians in Caesar’s Household (2020)
- Iafrate, Allegra
The Long Life of Magical Objects (2020)
- Baynes-Rock, Marcus, Foreword by Agustín Fuentes
Crocodile Undone (2020)
- Oosterbaan, Martijn
Transmitting the Spirit (2019)
- Solari, Amara
Idolizing Mary (2019)
- Wallace, Paul A. W., and Foreword by Kurt W. Carr
Indian Paths of Pennsylvania: reprint edition (2019)
- Raber, Paul A., ed.
The Susquehannocks (2019)
- Thomas, Elizabeth Marshall
The Hidden Life of Life (2018)
- Hyland, Sabine
The Chankas and the Priest (2017)
- Reid, Jennifer
Finding Kluskap (2016)
- Ingalls, Monique M. and Amos Yong, eds.
The Spirit of Praise (2016)
- Larson, Carolyne R.
Our Indigenous Ancestors (2016)
- Wallace, Paul A.W.
Indians in Pennsylvania: Second Edition (2016)
- Kent, Barry C.
Susquehanna’s Indians: Second Edition (2016)
- Baynes-Rock, MarcusForeword by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas
Among the Bone Eaters (2015)
- Pollock, Mary Sanders
Storytelling Apes (2015)
- Stewart, R. Michael, Kurt W. Carr, and Paul A. Raber, eds.
The Nature and Pace of Change in American Indian Cultures (2015)
- Raber, Paul A. and Verna L. Cowin, Eds.
Foragers and Farmers of the Early and Middle Woodland Periods in Pennsylvania (2015)
- Carr, Kurt W. and Roger W. Moeller
First Pennsylvanians (2015)
- Wellmon, Chad
Becoming Human (2014)
- Christensen, Mark Z.
Translated Christianities (2014)
- Talgam, Rina
Mosaics of Faith (2014)
- Rosenthal, Joel T.
Telling Tales (2012)
- Johnson, Emily D.
How St. Petersburg Learned to Study Itself (2012)
- Whitehead, Neil L.
Of Cannibals and Kings (2012)
- Griffith, David
American Guestworkers (2008)
- Lapsansky-Werner, Emma J. and Margaret Hope Bacon, eds.
Back to Africa (2007)
- Chassen-López, Francie R.
From Liberal to Revolutionary Oaxaca (2005)
- Weaver-Zercher, David L., ed.
Writing the Amish (2005)
- Burke, Jill
Changing Patrons (2004)
- Jacks, Philip and William Caferro
The Spinelli of Florence (2001)
- Rethmann, Petra
Tundra Passages (2000)
- Halpern, Joel M. and David A. Kideckel, eds.
Neighbors at War (2000)
- Griffith, David
The Estuary’s Gift (1999)
- Davis, David Brion, ed.
Antebellum American Culture (1997)
- Daun, Åke
Swedish Mentality (1996)
- Smith, Billy, ed.
Life in Early Philadelphia (1995)
- Fortes, Jacqueline, and Larissa Adler Lomnitz
Becoming a Scientist in Mexico (1994)
- Kubik, Jan
The Power of Symbols Against the Symbols of Power (1994)
- Quinones, Ricardo J.
Foundation Sacrifice in Dante's “Commedia” (1994)
- Shields, James J., Jr., ed.
Japanese Schooling (1993)
- Hess, David J.
Spirits and Scientists (1991)
- Koch, Fred C.
The Volga Germans (1977)
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.