New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Adams, Christine
A Taste for Comfort and Status
- Adams, Christine, Jack R. Censer, and Lisa Jane Graham, eds.
Visions and Revisions of Eighteenth-Century France
- Anderson, Thornton
Creating the Constitution
- Ansart, Guillaume
- Bellion, Wendy
Iconoclasm in New York
- Bever, Edward and Randall Styers, eds.
Magic in the Modern World
- Bouton, Cynthia A.
The Flour War
- Browne, Stephen Howard
The First Inauguration
- Buccini, Stefania
The Americas in Italian Literature and Culture, 1700–1825
- Byrnes, Joseph F.
Priests of the French Revolution
- Censer, Jack R. and Lynn Hunt
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
- Chambers, Sarah C.
From Subjects to Citizens
- Choudhury, Mita
The Wanton Jesuit and the Wayward Saint
- Cochran, Elizabeth Agnew
Receptive Human Virtues
- Cope, Rachel and Zachary McLeod Hutchins, eds.
The Writings of Elizabeth Webb
- Craft-Fairchild, Catherine
Masquerade and Gender
- Crubaugh, Anthony
Balancing the Scales of Justice
- de Lezay-Marnésia, Claude-François Edited with an introduction by Benjamin HoffmannTranslated by Alan J. Singerman
Letters Written from the Banks of the Ohio
- Dewald, Jonathan
- Egle, William Henry
Some Pennsylvania Women During the War of the Revolution
- Erben, Patrick M., ed.; Alfred L. Brophy and Margo M. Lambert, associate eds.
The Francis Daniel Pastorius Reader
- Faull, Katherine M., ed., trans.
Speaking to Body and Soul
- Few, Martha, Zeb Tortorici, and Adam Warren. Translated by Nina M. Scott.
Baptism Through Incision
- Fitzsimmons, Michael P.
The Night the Old Regime Ended
- Frankel, Steven, and Martin D. Yaffe, eds.
Civil Religion in Modern Political Philosophy
- Fraser, Elisabeth A.
- Gildrie, Richard P.
The Profane, the Civil, and the Godly
- Gordon, Scott Paul, ed.
The Letters of Mary Penry
- Hafter, Daryl M.
Women at Work in Preindustrial France
- Hanson, Paul R.
The Jacobin Republic Under Fire
- Harsanyi, Doina Pasca
Lessons from America
- Healey, Robynne Rogers, ed.
Quakerism in the Atlantic World, 1690–1830
- Heckewelder, John Gottlieb Ernestus
History, Manners, and Customs of the Indian Nations Who Once Inhabited Pennsylvania and the Neighbouring States
- Higgins, Kathleen J.
“Licentious Liberty” in a Brazilian Gold-Mining Region
- Hoffmann, Benjamin, Translated by Alan J. Singerman
- Hruschka, John
How Books Came to America
- Ireland, Owen S.
Sentiments of a British-American Woman
- Johns, Christopher M. S.
The Visual Culture of Catholic Enlightenment
- Kliger, Ilya
The Narrative Shape of Truth
- Lehmann, Hartmut, Hermann Wellenreuther, and Renate Wilson, eds
In Search of Peace and Prosperity
- Markoff, John
The Abolition of Feudalism
- Mattfeld, Monica
- McLeod, Jane
- McPherson, Heather
Art and Celebrity in the Age of Reynolds and Siddons
- Merrick, Jeffrey, ed.
Sodomites, Pederasts, and Tribades in Eighteenth-Century France
- Milroy, Elizabeth
The Grid and the River
- Minor, Heather Hyde
Piranesi’s Lost Words
- Parks, A. Franklin
- Peucker, Paul
A Time of Sifting
- Pizzigoni, Caterina, and Camilla Townsend
Indigenous Life After the Conquest
- Potocki, Ignacy, edited and translated by Carolyn C. Guile
Remarks on Architecture
- Prévost, Abbé, translated with an introduction by Alan J. Singerman, with a foreword by Jean Sgard
The Greek Girl's Story
- Ranum, Orest
Paris in the Age of Absolutism: Revised and Expanded Edition
- Rasmussen, Dennis C.
The Problems and Promise of Commercial Society
- Rohrer, S. Scott
Jacob Green’s Revolution
- Sachse, Julius Friedrich
The German Pietists of Provincial Pennsylvania
- Selwyn, Pamela E.
Everyday Life in the German Book Trade
- Shapiro, Barry M.
- Simpson-Younger, Nancy L. and Margaret Simon eds.
- Smith, Hilda L.
All Men and Both Sexes
- Smith, Jay M., ed.
The French Nobility in the Eighteenth Century
- Snyder, Charles McCool, John W. Downie, and Lois Kalp
Union County, Pennsylvania
- Spencer, Mark G., ed.
- Stievermann, Jan and Oliver Scheiding, eds.
A Peculiar Mixture
- Strom, Jonathan
German Pietism and the Problem of Conversion
- Tackett, Timothy
Becoming a Revolutionary
- Tague, Ingrid H.
- Tautz, Birgit
Translating the World
- Taws, Richard
The Politics of the Provisional
- Thomas, Robin L.
Architecture and Statecraft
- Walton, Charles, ed.
- Wiggin, Bethany, ed.
Babel of the Atlantic
- Wilson, David B.
Seeking Nature's Logic
- Wokeck, Marianne S.
Trade in Strangers
- Yonan, Michael
Empress Maria Theresa and the Politics of Habsburg Imperial Art
- Zanardi, Tara