New and Bestselling from this Subject
- Allen, Patricia
Together at the Table
- Arrington, Aminta, with a foreword by Brian Stanley
Songs of the Lisu Hills
- Bauman, John F., Roger Biles, and Kristin Szylvian, eds.
From Tenements to the Taylor Homes
- Baynes-Rock, MarcusForeword by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas
Among the Bone Eaters
- Bell, Michael Mayerfeld
Farming for Us All
- Ben-Ishai, Elizabeth
- Bergo, Bettina and Tracey Nicholls, eds.
“I Don’t See Color”
- Bonanno, Alessandro, and Douglas H. Constance
Stories of Globalization
- Boromisza-Habashi, David
- Bouton, Cynthia A.
The Flour War
- Brittain, Christopher Craig and Andrew McKinnon
The Anglican Communion at a Crossroads
- Britt, Brian
Religion Around Walter Benjamin
- Brown, David L., and Louis E. Swanson, eds.
Challenges for Rural America in the Twenty-First Century
- Brown, Theodore L.
- Bunck, Julie Marie
Fidel Castro and the Quest for a Revolutionary Culture in Cuba
- Byrnes, Joseph F.
Catholic and French Forever
- Campbell, Hugh, Michael Mayerfeld Bell, and Margaret Finney, eds.
- Canel, Eduardo
Barrio Democracy in Latin America
- Carnaghan, Ellen
Out of Order
- Carreira da Silva, Filipe and Mónica Brito Vieira
The Politics of the Book
- Carruyo, Light
Producing Knowledge, Protecting Forests
- Caws, Peter, and Stefani Jones, eds.
Religious Upbringing and the Costs of Freedom
- Centeno, Miguel Ángel
Blood and Debt
- Centeno, Miguel Ángel
Democracy Within Reason: Second Edition
- Cervantes-Rodríguez, Margarita
International Migration in Cuba
- Chen, Cheng
The Prospects for Liberal Nationalism in Post-Leninist States
- Daniel, G. Reginald
Machado de Assis
- Daun, Åke
- Davis, David Brion, ed.
Antebellum American Culture
- Davis, F. James
Who Is Black?: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Desan, Suzanne, and Jeffrey Merrick, eds.
Family, Gender, and Law in Early Modern France
- Dosh, Paul, Photographs by James Lerager
Demanding the Land
- Dowling, William C.
Confessions of a Spoilsport
- Drogus, Carol Ann and Hannah Stewart-Gambino
- Eggert, Gerald G.
- Ellwanger, Adam, with a foreword by Pat J. Gehrke
- Enríquez, Laura J.
Reactions to the Market
Democracy Without Decency
- Farago, Claire, and Donna Pierce
- Farnsley, Arthur Emery, II.
Southern Baptist Politics
- Fernández-Kelly, Patricia and Jon Shefner, eds.
Out of the Shadows
- Flores, Lisa A.
Deportable and Disposable
- Frankel, Steven, and Martin D. Yaffe, eds.
Civil Religion in Modern Political Philosophy
- Griffith, David
The Estuary’s Gift
- Griffith, David
- Haber, Paul Lawrence
Power from Experience
- Halpern, Joel M. and David A. Kideckel, eds.
Neighbors at War
- Hardwick, Julie
The Practice of Patriarchy
- Hartelius, E. Johanna, ed.
The Rhetorics of US Immigration
- Hatch, Michael J.
Networks of Touch
- Hornblum, Allen M.
Sentenced to Science
- Howes, David
- Irwin, William
The New Niagara
- Jarvis, Edward
The Anglican Church in Burma
- Johnson, Emily D.
How St. Petersburg Learned to Study Itself
- Johnson, James Turner
The Holy War Idea in Western and Islamic Traditions
- Johnson, Timothy
- Karapin, Roger
Protest Politics in Germany
- Kriebel, David W.
Powwowing Among the Pennsylvania Dutch
- Kubik, Jan
The Power of Symbols Against the Symbols of Power
- Larson, Olaf F., and Julie N. Zimmerman, assisted by Edward O. Moe
Sociology in Government
- Levy, Daniel, and Natan Sznaider
Human Rights and Memory
- Lichbach, Mark I., and Adam B. Seligman
Market and Community
- Lind, Amy
- Liu, Jifeng
Negotiating the Christian Past in China
- Lockhart, Charles
Protecting the Elderly
- Lockhart, Charles, and Jean Giles-Sims
Aging Across the United States
- MacPhail, Eric
- Mattson, Kevin
Creating a Democratic Public
- Mazlish, Bruce
A New Science
- McComiskey, Bruce
Rhetoric and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- McMurry, Sally
From Sugar Camps to Star Barns
- Mehlenbacher, Ashley Rose
- Mokoko Gampiot, Aurélien, translated by Cécile Coquet-Mokoko
- Morton, Margaret
- Narayan, Uma, and Julia J. Bartkowiak, eds.
Having and Raising Children
- Noble, Thomas F. X., and Thomas Head, eds.
Soldiers of Christ
- Olson, Christa J.
- Ondetti, Gabriel
Land, Protest, and Politics
- Owens, Lynn
Cracking Under Pressure
- Parker, D. S.
The Idea of the Middle Class
- Partridge, Kenneth
Hell of a Hat
- Pickering, Kathleen, Mark H. Harvey, Gene F. Summers, and David Mushinski
Welfare Reform in Persistent Rural Poverty
- Pierson, Christopher
Beyond the Welfare State?: Third Edition
- Raffel, Burton
- Raffel, Marshall W., ed.
Health Care and Reform in Industrialized Countries
- Rangaswamy, Padma
- Rappaport, George David
Stability and Change in Revolutionary Pennsylvania
- Reid, Jennifer
- Rhoads, John K.
Critical Issues in Social Theory
- Robinson, John and Geoffrey Godbey
Time for Life: Second Edition
- Rosa, Hartmut, and William E. Scheuerman, eds.
- Sack, Allen L.
- Sarbakhshian, Hassan, Lior B. Sternfeld and Parvaneh Vahidmanesh
Jews of Iran
- Scales-Trent, Judy
Notes of a White Black Woman
- Schafft, Kai A., and Alecia Youngblood Jackson, eds.
Rural Education for the Twenty-First Century
- Shefner, Jon
The Illusion of Civil Society
- Shefner, Jon, and Patricia Fernández-Kelly, eds.
Globalization and Beyond
- Shepherd, Gary, and Gordon Shepherd
Binding Earth and Heaven
- Shlapentokh, Vladimir and Joshua Woods
- Smith, Kristin E., and Ann R. Tickamyer, eds.
Economic Restructuring and Family Well-Being in Rural America
- Smith, Mark M.
A Sensory History Manifesto
- Teske, Nathan
Political Activists in America
- Thomas, Gwynn
Contesting Legitimacy in Chile
- Trevizo, Dolores
Rural Protest and the Making of Democracy in Mexico, 1968–2000
- Tsuria, Ruth
Keeping Women in Their Digital Place
- Turner, Bryan S.
Vulnerability and Human Rights
- van Klinken, Adriaan
Kenyan, Christian, Queer
- Verbeek, Peter-Paul
What Things Do
- Vergara, Angela
Copper Workers, International Business, and Domestic Politics in Cold War Chile
- Walsh, Edward J., Rex Warland, and D. Clayton Smith
Don’t Burn it Here
- Wanner, Catherine
Burden of Dreams
- Wegs, J. Robert
Growing Up Working Class
- Weisburd, David
Jewish Settler Violence
- Werner, Maggie M.
- Williams, Linda Faye
The Constraint of Race
- Wolensky, Kenneth C., Nicole H. Wolensky, Robert P. Wolensky
Fighting for the Union Label
- Wolensky, Robert P., ed.
Sewn in Coal Country
- Wright, Wynne, and Gerad Middendorf, eds.
The Fight Over Food
- Zimmerman, Julie N., and Olaf F. Larson
Opening Windows onto Hidden Lives